Cutera excel HR Laser Hair Removal
At The Pink Door, we offer our clients unrivalled, medical-grade laser hair removal treatments using the world’s leading laser hair removal device: the Cutera excel HR.
This market-leading, FDA-approved laser hair removal device allows our team of highly-trained clinicians to deliver safe but highly effective laser hair removal treatments, on ALL skin types.
Our Cutera excel HR features a combination of two premium lasers (Alexandrite & Nd:YAG) together with a unique sapphire contact cooling feature, which helps maximise client comfort and treatment safety, ensuring we offer the most advanced laser hair removal treatments across the Hungerford, Reading & Swindon regions.
|LASER HAIR REMOVAL||Single||Course of 6 (20% off)|
|Back and shoulders||£450||£2160|
Recommended Pre & Post Care for Hair Reduction Treatments
For best results please follow these instructions
Before your treatment:
- Hair should be cleanly shaven
- Leave a representative sample unshaven for clinician to assess
- Do not wear makeup on the treated area the day of treatment
- No sun-tanning or self-tanners 4 weeks prior to treatment
- Includes spray tans, tanning lotions, tanning beds, sun exposure, etc.
- Some medications or supplements may increase the risk bruising. Consult with your physician
- No waxing, plucking or tweezing at least 4 weeks prior to treatment
- Some body parts may require a longer wait time
- Avoid treatments that may irritate the skin for 1-2 weeks prior to treatment (depilatories, harsh chemicals, etc.)
- Notify clinic with any changes to your health history or medications since your last appointment
- History of herpes or cold sores may require an anti-viral prescription prior to treatment
After your treatment:
- Avoid sun exposure and use a broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sunscreen
- Redness and perifollicular edema (looks like a rash/bug bites) are common and resolve with time
- Bruising and swelling are less common but may occur and will resolve with time
- Hair may take up to 2 weeks to fall out
- Avoid heat – hot tubs, saunas, etc. for 1-2 days
- Avoid skin irritants (examples below) a few days post-treatment
- Products containing tretinoin, retinol, benzoyl peroxide, glycolic/salicylic acids, astringents, etc.
- Do not wax or pluck between treatments
- Notify clinic of any concerns (blistering, excessive redness/swelling, etc.)
- Hair removal requires a series of treatments. The number of treatments depends on body location and type of hair.
- Consult with clinic about when to resume skin care regime.