Plasma Filler is a ground breaking regenerative procedure using your bodies own blood which is taken by our trained practitioner.
Plasma filler is used as alternative to hyularonic acid fillers, rich in albumin (builds collagen, anti oxidant and volumising) and fibrinogen (a magnet for collagen and holds the volume) adding volume, contour, rejuvenation and youthfulness and can be used in all facial areas.
The plasma gel that we create using your blood is the same colour and consistency as natural fat. The amazing benefit to this treatment is it also stimulates the stem cells and growth factors that produce collagen, helping to keep the skin taut, fresh and youthful.
Treatment is recommended every 6-9 months.
Cheeks – £450
Nose to Mouth – £450
Marionettes – £450
Jawline – from £450
Glabella – £450
Tear Trough Eye Rejuvenation – £550
After care advice for Plasma fillers
- After treatment slight redness,swelling,itching and some tenderness at the site of the injections may occur. This is normal and will generally disappear over the next 24-48 hours
- Keep well hydrated (2-3 litres of water) for the next 3 days
- Avoid alcohol 24 hours after treatment
- Avoid touching the treated area for at least 4 hours
- After this the face can be lightly cleansed and make up apples lightly and gently (preferably mineral make up)
- Apply some ice if tender/swollen such as an ice lolly/ice pack
- Avoid exercise for 24 hours
- Massage the area with moisturiser to reduce any areas the appear lumpy as directed by your practitioner
- Avoid creams with alpha hydroxy acids or glycolic acid around the area
- If you suffer from cold sores there is a risk of activating them
- Paracetamol can be used for pain relief but avoid ibuprofen, aspirin or any blood thinning supplements where possible
- If itching or swellings occur a general over the counter antihistamine can be taken for a period of one week.
- Arnica cream/capsules can be taken to help prevent bruising
- Keep the area sterile
- Avoid direct sunlight and wear a high spf to prolong the duration of the fillers
- If taking aspirin, clopidogrel, warfrarin and other blood thinning medications you should be aware that there will be increased likelihood of bleeding or bruising at the injection site(s)
- Alcohol, smoking and sunshine will reduce the afterlife of the filler
- Avoid sunbeds, saunas and steam rooms for 48 hours
We kindly ask that you give 24 hours notice of any changes or cancellation of your appointment or the following charges will apply:
50% for appointments of 1 hour or less. 100% for appointments over 1 hour.