Profhilo is an injectable anti-ageing treatment made from hyaluronic acid to address skin that is losing its elasticity and firmness with age. It is injected just below the surface of the skin where it disperses quickly and reacts with the tissue to instantly boost hydration, tone, tighten and brighten the skin… the perfect Elixir.
Optimum results from treatment will be visible four weeks after the course of Profhilo, which involves two injectable treatments four weeks apart initially then maintenance of one treatment every three months. You can expect to see an intense hydration with glowing skin and fine lines minimised. You will notice smoother, tighter skin. Even for those with very wrinkled skin, an improvement in the texture is undeniable.
First 2 treatments 4 weeks apart – £595
Per session – £325
After care advice for Profhilo Fillers
- After treatment slight redness, swelling, itching and some tenderness at the site of the injections may occur. This is normal and will generally disappear over the next 24-48 hours
- Keep well hydrated (2-3 litres of water) for the next 3 days
- Avoid alcohol 24 hours after treatment
- Avoid touching the treated area for at least 4 hours
- After this the face can be lightly cleansed and make up apples lightly and gently (preferably mineral make up)
- Apply some ice if tender/swollen such as an ice lolly/ice pack
- Avoid exercise for 24 hours
- Massage the area with moisturiser to reduce any areas that appear lumpy as directed by your practitioner
- Avoid creams with alpha hydroxy acids or glycolic acid around the area
- If you suffer from cold sore there is a risk of activating them
- Paracetamol can be used for pain relief but avoid ibuprofen, aspirin or any blood thinning supplements where possible
- If itching or swellings occur a general over the counter antihistamine can be taken for a period of one week
- Arnica cream/capsules can be taken to help prevent bruising
- Keep the area sterile
We kindly ask that you give 24 hours notice of any changes or cancellation of your appointment or the following charges will apply:
50% for appointments of 1 hour or less. 100% for appointments over 1 hour.