iPRF is an exclusive treatment for natural skin rejuvenation using autologous platelets. This treatment uses your own blood so is a completely natural treatment and product that is being used with superior results.
Blood is taken from you by our trained practitioner, the plasma is then separated from the blood cells in a centrifuge to activate the platelets and fibrin; the plasma is then injected back into the skin using mesotherapy injections and microneedling. Fibrin and growth factors in the plasma will stimulate and increase the cell turnover within the skin helping to treat the following…
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Visibly reduces scarring, sun damage and pigmentation
- Stimulates hair growth in thinning areas (great for menopausal hair loss and male hair reduction)
- Areas we can treat are face, neck, decolette, hands, scalp and eyebrows.
Treatments are recommended every 4 weeks for 3 treatments the 6 monthly boosters thereafter.
Face – £450
Face & Décolleté – £650
Scalp – £450
Hands – £350
After care advice for Stem Cell iPRF
- After treatment slight redness,swelling,itching and some tenderness at the site of the injections may occur. This is normal and will generally disappear over the next 24-48 hours
- Keep well hydrated (2-3 litres of water) for the next 3 days
- Avoid alcohol 24 hours after treatment
- Avoid touching the treated area for at least 4 hours
- After this the face can be lightly cleansed and make up apples lightly and gently (preferably mineral make up)
- Apply some ice if tender/swollen such as an ice lolly/ice pack
- Avoid exercise for 24 hours
- Massage the area with moisturiser to reduce any areas the appear lumpy as directed by your practitioner
- Avoid creams with alpha hydroxy acids or glycolic acid around the area
- If you suffer from cold sores there is a risk of activating them
- Paracetamol can be used for pain relief but avoid ibuprofen, aspirin or any blood thinning supplements where possible
- If itching or swellings occur a general over the counter antihistamine can be taken for a period of one week.
- Arnica cream/capsules can be taken to help prevent bruising
- Keep the area sterile
- Avoid direct sunlight and wear a high spf to prolong the duration of the fillers
- If taking aspirin, clopidogrel, warfrarin and other blood thinning medications you should be aware that there will be increased likelihood of bleeding or bruising at the injection site(s)
- Alcohol, smoking and sunshine will reduce the afterlife of the filler
- Avoid sunbeds, saunas and steam rooms for 48 hours
We kindly ask that you give 24 hours notice of any changes or cancellation of your appointment or the following charges will apply:
50% for appointments of 1 hour or less. 100% for appointments over 1 hour.