Cutera excel HR Laser Hair Removal
At The Pink Door, we offer our clients unrivalled, medical-grade laser hair removal treatments using the world’s leading laser hair removal device: the Cutera excel HR.
This market-leading, FDA-approved laser hair removal device allows our team of highly-trained clinicians to deliver safe but highly effective laser hair removal treatments, on ALL skin types.
Our Cutera excel HR features a combination of two premium lasers (Alexandrite & Nd:YAG) together with a unique sapphire contact cooling feature, which helps maximise client comfort and treatment safety, ensuring we offer the most advanced laser hair removal treatments across the Hungerford, Reading & Swindon regions.
|LASER HAIR REMOVAL||Single||Course of 6 (20% off)|
|Back and shoulders||£450||£2160|
Recommended Pre & Post Care for Hair Reduction Treatments
For best results please follow these instructions
Before your treatment:
- Hair should be cleanly shaven
- Leave a representative sample unshaven for clinician to assess
- Do not wear makeup on the treated area the day of treatment
- No sun-tanning or self-tanners 4 weeks prior to treatment
- Includes spray tans, tanning lotions, tanning beds, sun exposure, etc.
- Some medications or supplements may increase the risk bruising. Consult with your physician
- No waxing, plucking or tweezing at least 4 weeks prior to treatment
- Some body parts may require a longer wait time
- Avoid treatments that may irritate the skin for 1-2 weeks prior to treatment (depilatories, harsh chemicals, etc.)
- Notify clinic with any changes to your health history or medications since your last appointment
- History of herpes or cold sores may require an anti-viral prescription prior to treatment
After your treatment:
- Avoid sun exposure and use a broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sunscreen
- Redness and perifollicular edema (looks like a rash/bug bites) are common and resolve with time
- Bruising and swelling are less common but may occur and will resolve with time
- Hair may take up to 2 weeks to fall out
- Avoid heat – hot tubs, saunas, etc. for 1-2 days
- Avoid skin irritants (examples below) a few days post-treatment
- Products containing tretinoin, retinol, benzoyl peroxide, glycolic/salicylic acids, astringents, etc.
- Do not wax or pluck between treatments
- Notify clinic of any concerns (blistering, excessive redness/swelling, etc.)
- Hair removal requires a series of treatments. The number of treatments depends on body location and type of hair.
- Consult with clinic about when to resume skin care regime.
We kindly ask that you give 24 hours notice of any changes or cancellation of your appointment or the following charges will apply:
50% for appointments of 1 hour or less. 100% for appointments over 1 hour.